This Instructor course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to teach our F.A.S.T. Rescue First Aid & CPR Program. You must demonstrate a high level of First Aid skills to be accepted on the course. We also welcome First Aid Instructors from other WSIB recognized agencies.
The focus of the Instructors course will be on facilitation skills, conducting First Aid classes and teaching methodologies.
Please review the Terms and Conditions below. There are no refunds once you have been accepted on the course.
- This course will run for 4 days.
- Date: To Be Determined
- Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: To Be Determined.
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR Level "C" by a WSIB recognized agency.
- Attach a photocopy of your current Standard First Aid certification and email to: email@example.com
- Must be over 18 years of age
- On going - theory & practical
- Multiple-choice test, 80% passing mark
- Attendance is 100% mandatory
- Pass the Skills Assessment of all Standard First Aid and CPR skills.
- You will not be permitted to progress if you do not successfully complete this section and there will be no refunds.
- The student is responsible to co-ordinate the Co-Teach Session.
- Upon successful completion, the participants will be awarded a F.A.S.T. Rescue First Aid & CPR Instructors certification valid for (2) two years.
- To maintain certification, they must instruct at minimum one course per year.