More versatile than the basic kit, this unit gives you more complex wounds for testing higher levels of skill in bandaging and patient care, while keeping initial expenditures low.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags and pump assembly.
- 1 open amputation
- 1 compound fracture of tibia, lower leg
- 1 compound fracture of humerus, upper arm
- 1 sucking wound of chest
- 1 gunshot wound of palm
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- 3 packages powder to make three gallons of simulated blood
- 24 assorted stick-on lacerations & open fracture wounds
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 casualty simulation wax
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas® for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown and red
- 4 reservoir bags with pumps assembled
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 spatulas
- 3 wood tongue depressors
Size: 21" x 12" x 12". Ship weight 11 lbs.