Our deluxe Mini-AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) XFT-120C+ is designed to effectively train the emergency responder in the use of a clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This training unit provides a variety of pre-programmed scenarios to help responders become familiar with the defibrillator and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency.
- Analog electric shock function without providing high voltage. This ensures the safety of the user
- Use with any kind of manikin
- Simulates the real AED to analyze whether the electrode connects on the patient's body.
- 10 preset training modes. Each mode simulates the real situation of the heart sudden cessation events.
- Compliant with the latest AHA guidelines, and pre-configured with 10 training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
- Designed with a replaceable plug-in card which has been uploaded with languages and scenarios. If the Guidelines change, users only need a new plug-in card to update the scenarios.
- To enhance the learning, a metronome is added to the flashing lights when the unit is counting out the minutes for CPR.
- Use with any manikin. This AED Trainer can respond if the training pads connect firmly or not. It can prompt whether the position of the electrode pads is correct.
- It includes the DC and AUDIO interfaces, the DC interface can connect the adapter, and the AUDIO OUT can connect the speaker. This is helpful for instructors during large training sessions
- Bilingual. There are 16 languages presently to choose from. Customized languages are available.
- It comes with a Remote Control, which makes it convenient in a large classroom
- There are Fully Automatic and Semi Automatic scenarios modes