The AED with a view
Meet the AED that's taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. Other AEDs tell you what to do in an emergency. The Defibtech View is the first and only one that shows you--with video in full-motion color.
With award-winning design, durability and easy maintenance - backed by the Defibtech commitment to innovation and excellence - we can guarantee you've never seen an AED like this before.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words; now multiply that with the power of video. The View has a large, full-color interactive display that gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
Showing How to Save Lives and Giving You the Confidence to Do It
- The interactive display is capable of showing full, vibrant colors even under the brightest lighting conditions.
- Text prompts are prominently displayed so they are clear and easy-to-read.
- In noisy conditions where you may not be able to hear the audio instrcutions, you can see what you’re supposed to do, giving you that extra boost of confidence.
- High-resolution, full-motion graphics stand out on the screen.
- Clear, loud voice -- the user can set the volume.
- The View's video feature is language independent. Even if you don’t understand English, you can understand what the video is showing you.
Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. Even if you are trained, in an emergency situation, will you remember what to do and how to do it? The View
has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue.
A Personal Coach at Your Side
- The first step in successfully using an AED is to place the pads in the proper position on the patient. The videos will show you step-by-step- how to prepare the patient, find the pads, connect them, and exactly where to place them.
- The Defibtech View AED allows the user to choose compression-only CPR or compressions with rescue breathing. If rescue breathing is chosen, the video will show you how and when to provide rescue breaths.
- Correct placement of the hands is critical for performing CPR correctly. A quick look at the video will show you exactly where you need to put your hands and how to perform compressions correctly.
While you are in the middle of the rescue, you may not remember how many compressions to provide and the timing between each one. The View
has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.Real-Time Protocol Selection
Not all rescuers are the same. Some people do compression-only CPR. Others may be trained to do both compression and rescue breathing. Real Time Protocol Selection allows you to switchover from one to both without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.Is Your Device Ready for Rescue? The One-Touch Status Screen Lets You Know
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, there is no time to lose. You need to be sure that your AED is ready for rescue. Most other AEDs only signal when there's a problem. The View's
one touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- The View runs extensive self-tests daily to be sure that it’s working properly.
- A bright, active status indicator light lets you know the unit is ready.
- The device instantly communicates the operational status of the AED, battery and pads, expiration dates, and even gives you unit information such as its serial number.
Compact, portable and lightweight-under three pounds-the View
represents the newest generation in a family of defibrillators that have won a number of industry awards for design and innovation.Ruggedness & Durability
ruggedness is measured by a specific set of criteria. It is one tough little unit, coming out on top in some of the most demanding environmental tests.
Easy to Maintain
- Drop/shock test (highest rating)
- Crush test (highest rating) 1000 pounds
- Water resistant (rated IP55, protected against water jets)
- Dust resistant
- Suitable for use in high vibration settings, including jet aircraft, helicopters, boats
- Suitable under a wide variety of temperatures 0 to 50 degrees (32 to 122 degree F)
One of the major problems with most AEDS is maintenance. Not with the View. The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
Easy to Upgrade
As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology
The View uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.