These palm coated cut resistant gloves have a HPPE fibre shell. They are palm coated with a dark grey water-based polyurethane coating on the palm and fingers. While they are not cut proof, these gloves are abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistant to Cut Level 3. They are rated CE EN388-4343. They come in packages of 6 pairs. Size - Large.
- Excellent cut resistance (EN 388 Cut Level 3)
- Seamless, flexible and soft for a more comfortable and cooler feel
- Ideal to protect against superficial blade cuts, snags and scrapes
- Elasticized knit wrist with different size color wrist
- Machine washable and re-usable for more cost-efficiency
- Sheet metal fabrication and handling
- Glass Bottles & Flasks handling
- Durable goods and white line appliance assembly
- Wire cable handling
- Shipping and Receiving of sharp objects & merchandise
- Construction carpentry and general handling
Note: Available for sale while supplies last. All sales are final.