Please note: Fire Extinguishers incur a dangerous goods charge of $75 plus shipping
The Class K is polished stainless steel, attractive, easy to use and maintain. The Class K extinguishing agent used provides rapid flame extinguishing and securing of hot fuels such as cooking oils.
- 6 Year warranty
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 711 and ANSI/UL 8
- UL rated 1-A:K
- Neutral polished stainless steel cylinder
- Soft discharge potassium acetate and potassium citrate solution
- Fully rechargable (wet chemical charge SF-3LK
- Factory charged – ready for use
- Stainless steel handles
- Bar coded label
- Chrome plated brass valve
- Complete with stainless steel wall hook
- Very effective for use on combustable vegetable or animal fats in commercial cooking equipment.
- Suitable for use in restaurants, hospitals, nursing
- homes, hotels, schools, airports, and other similar