This Bradley portable eyewash stations comes in a high visibility yellow color. The clear see-through tank makes visual inspections quick and easy. This gravity-fed eyewash mounts to a wall or can be placed on a counter top or other solid surfaces. This eyewash station is light weight - only 7 gallons and 60 lbs. when full and can be easily transported from one location to another even when fully assembled. This unit is filled with tap water and the water preservative, making it an extremely cost-effective solution. The water preservative comes in cases of 4 bottles. Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standards. SEI Certified.
- Eyewash activities water flow when hinged eyewash tray is pulled down.
- Spray heads provide a continuous flow of water for 15 minutes at 4. gpm.
- This unit is filled with tap water and the water preservative, making it an extremely cost-effective solution.
- The water preservative comes in cases of 4 bottles.
- All units include: safety sign and inspection tag and water preservative.
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standards. SEI Certified.
- Transport Cart includes rigid casters in front and locking swivel casters in back for easy transportation of the gravity-fed unit.
- Waste collection tank is 56 gallons with ½” petcock at bottom for easy draining of waste over a floor drain.
Click here to download the technical specifications.