Location: F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. 750 Oakdale Rd., Suite 56, North York, ON, M3N 2Z4
F.A.S.T. Rescue is recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario and is a Red Cross authorized provider. We provide you with the best training experience for First Aid & CPR/AED.
Blended First Aid Training combines online training with practical training. The First Aid theory component of your course is provided online and the practical components are conducted in a training session with a qualified instructor.
Online Training Component
- Once you register, you will receive your login details from our Training Department within 2 business days.
Practical Training Component
- Book the date that you would like to attend the Practical Training Session.
Pick from 2 course levels to fit your needs:
Emergency First Aid Course - Required for Ontario workplaces of 1-5 employees per work area per shift.
Standard First Aid Course - Required for Ontario workplaces of 6 or more employees per work area per shift.
Includes CPR Level C & AED (Automated External Defibrillation) Training.
Annual CPR recertification is recommended.
Your certification with F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. is valid for 3 years.
- Get $10 off all First Aid courses. Use discount code StudentFirstAidCourse at checkout.
- We will require your valid Student ID at the start of the class.
Terms and Conditions
- Your Practical Training Session must be completed within 30 days of the date on your Online Training certificate.
- A copy of your Online Training certificate must be emailed to our Training Department at least 2 days prior to your Practical Training Session
- There are no refunds if you miss your Practical Training Session