Location: F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. 750 Oakdale Rd., Suite 56, North York, ON, M3N 2Z4
Free Parking onsite
F.A.S.T. Rescue is recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. We provide you with the best training experience for First Aid & CPR/AED.
Blended First Aid Training combines online training with practical training. The First Aid theory component of your course is provided online and the practical components are conducted in a training session.
Online Training Component
- Once you register, you will receive your login details from our Training Department within 2 business days.
Practical Training Component
- Book the date that you would like to attend the Practical Training Session.
F.A.S.T Rescue Standard First Aid + CPR/AED Level C (Valid for 3 years) Recertificate option:
yes Certification Requirement:
Pass the online course prior to attending the onsite session and demonstration of skills. Course content:
- Principles of First Aid
- Emergency Scene Management
- Moving and Multiple Casulties
- Caridiovascular Emergencies
- CPR and AED
- Breathing Emergencies
- Poisions, Drug and Opioids Overdose
- Emergency Childbirth
- Cold and Heat Emergencies
Terms and Conditions
- Your Practical Training Session must be completed within 30 days of the date on your Online Training certificate.
- A copy of your Online Training certificate must be presented to the instructor in class.
- There are no refunds if you miss your Practical Training Session