These high quality wall or stand mountable AED cabinets are adaptable to both indoor and outdoor use.
- They connect to the AIVIAnet using a LAN/Ethernet or cellular data connection.
- Remotely monitors and communicates AED operational status and condition to ensure the AED is ready and functional when needed.
- Integrated luminosity sensor illuminates the AED compartment with flashing white LED lights in low light conditions to maximize cabinet visibility.
- Custom voice messages are sent through the AVIAnetCloud server directly to a preset emergency number to communicate any incidents or malfunctions.
- Radio Frequency Identification Card (RFID) is used to disable the alarms and alerts for maintenance.
- Powered by a 24V Electrical Power Supply (sold separately)
- Equipped with a rechargeable backup battery
- 1 year full access to AIVIAnet Software Application
- Dimensions: 38.7 x 42.2 x 19.8 cm (15 1/4” x 16 5/8” x 7 15/16”)
- Weight: 7.72 lbs (3.5 kg).
Model 29003 comes equipped with a Photo Control Camera with an infrared lens. The camera automatically takes pictures when the cabinet is opened and if the AED is removed. The pictures are sent to the AIVIAnet for viewing by authorized personnel