Location: Real Canadian Superstore Oshawa, Community Room, 481 Gibb St., Oshawa ON L1J 1Z4
We pride ourselves as top CPR / AED instructors and we're Instructor Trainers for the Canadian Red Cross, Heart & Stroke Foundation, Paramedics, Firefighters and Nurses. We provide you with the best training experience in the Oshawa Area.
- This CPR course includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) Training.
- The course length is approximately 4-6 hours.
- Annual CPR recertification is recommended
- Your certification with F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. is valid for 3 years
View The Course Details
- Get $5 off all CPR courses. Use discount code StudentCPRCourse at checkout.
- We will require your valid Student ID at the start of the class.
This course is for CPR & AED Certification only, if you require Standard or Emergency first aid certification, click here